segunda-feira, novembro 10, 2008

Love Therapy

Dear you,

I don't have much time. I don't mean literally, I mean you're annoyed to read everytime that I decide to write you.
That letter it's to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me.
You make me a woman by loving me. And for that I am eternally grateful. Literally.
If you can promise anything, promise me that whenever you're sad or unsure or you'll lose complete faith that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes.
Thank you for the honor for being my boyfriend. I'm a woman with no regrets. How lucky am I?
You made my life. And I'm just one chapter in yours.
There'll be more.
I promise.
So here it comes, the big one: don't be afraid to fall in love again.
Watch out for that signal. On my vision you know it ends.

I will always love you

Nenhum comentário: